Tuesday 3 May 2011

Narrowed down topic

  • Vintage fair ( not just clothing)
  • Natural History Museum
  • Wildlife Conservation
  • Organic Supermarket
  • Organic Food Festival
  • Organic Restaurant
  • Organic Deli/Cafe
  • Organic Catering company
  • Toy Museu,
  • Cocktail Bar
I had a pretty clear idea of what kind of work I wanted to produce, in terms of the products and design direction. style. However, I was finding it quite hard to decide on the topic. I know I wanted to it be either about food/nature. and I wanted to incorporate my interest in sustainability into my project as well but I didn't want the project to be about sustainability as I have done quite a few of those and I wanted a more diverse portfolio.

I went around the studio and asked a few people ( including John) which project I should do and which project would suit what I was wanting to do the most

Which are.....
  • Typography
  • Branding
  • Editorial ( Leaflet, Booklet etc)
  • Illustration
  • Promotional Material

The ones that people have chosen were mainly

  • vintage fair
  • organic cafe/deli
  • Natural history museum


I've decided to go with NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM


now.....do I use the already existing natural history museum ( London) or make a competely new one?

I think it would probably be best if I use the already exsiting one and rebrand it. Therefore I won't need to make up competely new contents....

right....do I have time to go visit it in London???



No comments:

Post a Comment