Tuesday 17 May 2011

Logo Variaitons 1


trying out applying the drawings onto the logo. They seem to work quite well. I was a bit worried at first because the drawings are so detail that it look a bit strange inside a big bold letterform.
but i think the contrast works a treat!

I was tempted to just use simple shapes and just a siluettes but i really wanted to do some illustrations and i tried this out and I really like it




applying the drawings to the logo really helped me confirm my choice of typeface for the logo



I definitely prefer the logo in white on a black background

I dont think I needed the whole turtle really, its a bit of a shame cos it took me ages to draw the turtle but I think the logo definitely works better with just the texture of the turtle's shell

No comments:

Post a Comment