Friday 6 May 2011

NEW LOGO OR NO NEW LOGO



.....I had a thought...

do I even need a new logo for this museum...

I'm feeling a lot less excited about making a logo and just want to create promotional materials for the museum now...

it feels unnecessary . However, I kind of want to have everything to be mine and not have to use an already existing logo. I also want to have more logo designs in my portfolio as well.

I might have to leave the logo for now and create the promotional materials for it and see if I need/ have time i make a logo?

Another choice would be just to redesign the logo or update it to fit into my design....

this is the current and logo and what I could do is just change the content inside the letter N...

or jus alter it a little bit ?






No comments:

Post a Comment