Tuesday 24 May 2011

work photographed part 1









The leaflets are only mock ups and the photographs don't look that great but they still look a lot better than the real things.

I wasn't going to make mock ups and actually go straight to the print room and print the real ones...
good thing i printed mock ups!


the order of the pages needed changing and the colours didn't look quite right. I know the printers upstairs in the mac suites sometimes make things look more pink or more yellow than they should be but I think the colours really needed changing.

Also, I realised that front page looks really awful and it doesnt look like a flyer....why ?


it doesn't have anything on it and because you can only see part of the fossil....its not really obvious what it is so it jus looks like i have random lines drawing on a piece of paper.



I'm really really happy with the tickets though. I think the photos for those ones turned out really well and I think they're probably my favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment