Tuesday 10 May 2011

Logos


I think these ones are probably my favourite out of all the other ones. I think partly because it looks the part and probably is the most appropriate one. The typography is bold and clear. Its very readable also. I know this one is probably also the most similar one to the already existing logo



I had an idea that with this typeface, because the are so heavy in weight, the solidity of it can be used to create images within the individual letters.











This is very modern and clean compared to all the other museum logos I have seen and I really like it. I think it looks good as a typographic logo but I'm not sure that it says ' museum ' really.

May be an art gallery of some other form of museum but I think the lack of serifs really takes away the organic forms within the logos








This is another really 'nice' logo. I think the traditional typography is lovely but again, I dont know how well it would work as a logo for the Nartural History museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment