Wednesday 25 May 2011

Web Design

This is my template. Its pretty simple really but it still tok absolutely ages

I decided to just use the logo Nick designed for out enterprise group. The company is meant to be a high end sophisticated print studio. So, ( not only because I don't know how to use dreamweaver) I wanted to keep the website nice and clean. I think it still looks pretty sophisticated!

sorting out all the other pages which were made after the template page was made
I decided to utilize pretty much the only skill i learnt from the web session and use lots and lots of 'rollover images'


So this is what the template looks like on the browser



This the the home page

It took me quite a while to figure out tables so this home page and the template were the ones that took all day pretty much.

The home page consists of a short introduction to our company and a couple of images of our most recent work


Aligning the pictures in this one was also quite tricky. A lot of the times I had to change the numbers manually into the code section. I dont know why but sometimes things just didnt do as I commanded them to when pressing the buttons.





alignment sorted
this is the works page. It it were a real website , the visitor would scroll down the browser to look at more work




No comments:

Post a Comment