Wednesday 25 May 2011

Website Design done

The Index/ home page with a little bit about the company on it and some of the latest work

The over all design of the website is really simple partly because I dont know how to make complicated website ( mostly that) and I looked at some graphic design studio websites and they are all really simple. a lot are just either on white background or black with small texts.







I used a lot of the rollover image on the website and i saw some on another website and its a nice way of highlighting the work and also its one of the only things I know how to do on dreamweaver really


I just used examples of my own work on my website to demonstrate how they would go on.

The grid on this webpage took absolutely ages but It probably my favourite page

Again, here i used the rollover image to show the members of the company


very simple contacts page

No comments:

Post a Comment