Tuesday 17 May 2011

content only




The posters are going to be typographic with the definition of one of the 12 chosen topics as the main theme.

With the date, time on it

I still havent decided whether to have any specific ones or just leave the information as 'Every last friday of every month'

The content of the poster is quite tricky as I'm not sure how ambiguos you can be. The website is ont here so it is possible to just direct the audience to find out more information on the website.

I quite posters that arent really obvious and I have played around with that idea by using the definition of the topic but not actually mention what that particular thing is.

I also havet decided on the illustration yet as I wont have time to do one for each poster but then again I wont be producing the whole set of posters but merely proposing them....


No comments:

Post a Comment