Monday 23 May 2011

Bus Ad

Logo would be bigger if it was positioned on its side. However, it would be harder to read to audience especially if the bus is moving

the shape of the bus as makes it quite awkward to position the designs.

I mean what have I suppose to do with the bit that drops down....

I'll figure something out though I suppose.

we are problem solvers!

This could work but then the text would be quite a small and theres no chance of anyone reading that if the bus is moving.

It looks nice and colourful but I don't think its very practical and it jus looks like there may be a little bit too much information on there.


Just text/ type for the london bus design??

This could be a general one....but with just one colour and type I dont think its very 'pretty ' or attention grabbing really....

It just looks a little bit boring

specific ads for each event???

This could work. I mean they would work as set and a range. People who's been to one or know of one wouldnt even have to read what it is they would know what it is about.

They would jus need to see the picture and know that the next talk is about insects.

I think this keeps the old target audience (people who's already attended a talk) informed and interested and the nice imagery might also grab new audience's attention.


the designs would also be colour coded like everything else



just using one colour?



posters put into context

No comments:

Post a Comment