Thursday 19 May 2011

Change in direction of posters

...I think I've been to bogged down with these poster designs that I've been really unhappy with. They look okay but I'm just not really happy with them I think I need to ...

simplify everything... jus make it as simple as possible.

Need to work out my heirachy, what I actually need to go on the posters and the most effective way to use my illustrations.

I think my problem was I was trying to work around Marbrook Std ( the typeface I used for the Logo)...I need to find a better combition of type face that will go better with the style of the drawings.

I need to need some kind of texture to my background as well...may be something more..earthy or authentic.

I like the black background but paper are more earthy tone with a texture ???




No comments:

Post a Comment