Saturday 21 May 2011

leaflet



a nice quote on one of the pages of the leaflet?

Can't avoid mentioning Darwin when you work with nature can you?


Where would the information go?
I know the dates are already on the leaflet but i think it will be easier for people to remember ' every last friday of the month' than the individual dates

that way, instead of having to look at the dates every time, they would know when to go by simply looking at any old calendar.
spilling over onto another page?

the layout of this is alright but I just dont like the fact that its interrupting the other page and those 2 would look so much better with nothing else on the pages.

about this?

now....

do I want illustrations on this leaflet?


NO
so this would be the first page that you see when you open the leaflet. I think this is quite a nice little introduction.

Colours.

seeing that two of my pages have got colours in...lots of them. I'm not sure what to do about the rest of them. do I keep them all the same black / blue colour or make the whole leaflet quite colourful?

I played around with some colours


they look nice but i think I prefer it just the same colour...not sure why

No comments:

Post a Comment