Monday 23 May 2011

Boris Bikes

need to use closed up images of the bikes in order for me to show the details of the design.
But I also need one image which shows the bike in context. I need to show on the boards that I'm not just putting designs on random bikes but these the hired bikes that have been placed all over london.




just advertising the event as a whole and the natural history museum








a more specific ad for the event. The black looks beytter and I think, with the dark colours of the tyre and the small size of the bike it would be best to keep the type and illustrations in black rather than in colour.

However, if there are a whole load of variations on the different events on the bike. when the bikes are all parked next to each other, this could create quite a colourful impact which might be more pleasing to the eyes to those looking at them ?


No comments:

Post a Comment