Monday 23 May 2011

Website 2



For the rest of the propose website. I figured I should probably design at least one webpage connect to a link from each of the drop down menus

So....I think I will do an

about> LIFE IN ONE DAY

the talks and dares> fish ?
the speakers> fish? would make sense to have a set)
visit us> how to get here


obviously I'm going to keep the same layout as all the home page
as shown here. the typography are the same as the posters and tickets etc

This is where the logo variations come in. So when you click on a page about a certain subject then the logo would change to match the



eg. reptile... logo changes to the turtle shell one.



In here I havent change the logo to the fish one but the logo will be changed to the appropriate one.


In actually really like this page. I wasn't keen on the idea of using photos but when photoshop, stylised subtly, it actually makes the website look quite professional and still keeps that authentic, natural feel to it.

I think the photo would definitely need to be in black and white as well if not sepia


logo's changed :)
So this would be the about> life in one day page

as you can see, its pretty simple but I mean, this is all the necessary information that needs to go on the page really



a screen shot of all the webpages I've designed
simple and clear 'visit us'

I didn't want to put too much information about the museum on either as this is only a small website which is still a part of the museum's web site
changed the tone of the colours on the map to match the website...looks quite lovely really!







No comments:

Post a Comment