Sunday 17 October 2010

Things I am thinking about

Stock :

used magazine? book? Newspaper....I don't know how they are going to print or go through my printer.

I have no recycled paper but I'm thinking about

unbleached newsprint?

I can get hold of that at the college shop...but I wouldn't know if its recycled or not..... hmmmm



now....size

i want to make it relatively small

we are sustainable. to reduce things and we like small things


Small is good

it saves paper. and money. and trees.

colour.......

2 colours plus stock.

Well, definitely not coloured stock as mentioned above.

I am tempted to work in black and white just so I need to use any colour but

may be I'll use one. What though?

that will probably be one of the last things i consider.....

No comments:

Post a Comment