Sunday 17 October 2010

Packaging words.

I'm packaging words.

This is what this is going to be about.

I've just been thinking about this too hard/ much.

Simplify.

3 packaging nets
with a word and an image

What am I going to do for it ?

I'm just going to package words. words that will have impact about sustainable design..

The image is going to relate to those words/ sayings.


I don't know if I'm doing this right but I really can't pick an image now so I'm going to figure what words I want on each of the nets

work out what I want on it

and then I will think of an image

that will work with all of them


The theme is going to be the same
the same concept
same message ( meaning )

but written in different ways

eg.

Waste= Design Flaw

Designers make the world's most beautiful trash

Refuse to Trash

We don't have another one of these out there ( earth )

Do less, with less

Destroy less, with less

No comments:

Post a Comment