Wednesday 27 October 2010

Poster/ Calendar Idea

A plain and simple poster

says " I was going to make a 6 coloured A1 poster with foil stamping. But times are tough (and the earth is tired.)

or someting similar.


This is one of the ideas that i had for a poster or a calendar?






I've just made these REALLY quickly to demonstrate the kind of thing I mean.

This looks really rubbish but obviously I would sort out the typography and the texture was just placed in to demonstrate.

Also I might not even use card....instead I might use wasted paper I collect from thrown away flyers, scraps or junk mail and turn them together into one big poster?


I think you can do that at Vernon street,

or I could just makde my own,

soaking old flyers/ junkmail, magazine pages in water and mashing them up. Then, spread them on a falt surface....?

but then I dont know how I would print onto it?
Would screen print work ? I guess i wouldn't be able to print it any other way but I have to make sure with the guys in the print room that I can print onto this 'paper'

I'm gonna go down to Vernon street and find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment