Saturday 2 October 2010

Here goes year 2.....

After the summer of 'What is Good?' we presented our findings about the topics that we all think is good. Just a little reminder, mine were

Geometric Patterns
Muji Pens
Typographic Logo Design
Childhood Memories
Sustainable Design

We now have to take on one topic and use that as a starting point of our new brief which is 'Design for Print' where are to create a design work that will come in a printed form whether it's a book, posters, some kind of packaging or all of the above and more!.

At the end of my 'What is good?' research I was really keen on the idea of taking on the Typographic Logo idea. I think I just really wanted to design some clever ones like the ones on my blog. However, after we were briefed about what this project will be about , I decided that the logo idea might not be the most appropriate idea for print.

So, I chose my next favorite topic and the one that I researched into the most,


Sustainable Graphic Design


I was never going to abandon this concept anyway as I am starting to focus more on becoming a greener Graphic Design and I think that this project would be a really interesting start in my new design motto.

So, sustainability here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment