Sunday 17 October 2010

Remembering how to design.....

Right,

So I've picked a word and it's going to be 'Sustainable'. I know I said that I didn't want the word to be something really obvious but the thing is. To sum up my 'good' the word sustainable is ( not only the obvious one ) but it is the one.

After trying to come up with a more subtle word for it I just realised that all of those words are what sustainable actually means to me. So , instead of coming up with words that sums up my project I was coming up with words that I associate to 'sustainable'

On the packaging I don't even need to have that word on it but just all the other words that describes it.


Now, the next thing....image

I have not yet chosen an image. I honestly do not know which image to use to represent my 'good' it would be ideal if I can just use nothingness as an image...but then it wouldn't be an image.

The reason for this particular idea is that i want to make this as minimalistic as I can....i want to use the least ink and the least materials. However, an image would mean more ink.

May be this is a nice challenge....
find an image that shows

simplicity
minimizing
sustainable

....ahhh this is going to be hard

No comments:

Post a Comment