Wednesday 27 October 2010

some ideas.....

From

The concept brain storming

I've chosen a few that I really like but I still haven't decided which one I definitely want to go with....
I want to use all of them but I need a main theme where all the other ones follow

I guess if I'm making a calendar....each month could have a different quotation and some facts as well as ways to be 'greener'

  • How beautiful is your trash?
How long until your piece of design end up in the landfills
A bin full of beautiful things is still a bin
  • Which shade of green will you be ?
Asking designers how green they are? which shade of green they are now and ask them to change their 'shade'

I want to work on the idea that Eventually everyone has to change into some shade of green....seeing where the world and environment is heading towards

So if everyone has to turn some shade of green.....which one will you be ?

I need to work on this idea more but I really like it. It could be quite sophisticated, subtle and just simple.

the design for it could also be quite simple....varying shades of green (Pantone)

but then again, the printing will have to be coloured.....not very 'green' ? ...irony ....

unless I only use 2 colours and one of them is green and obviously, I'll just have different shades of that one green....

that is still using ink though..... embossing might compensate for that ?


  • Start a revolution
Its a design revolution. So the whole concept will be as if this is a revolution and I'm asking designers to join it.

Propaganda for it , even a made up protest.......?

protest as a metaphor for something




Also I want to see how much I can take away from a piece of design and still make it beautiful if not more!

No comments:

Post a Comment