Wednesday 9 March 2011

A visit to Marks and Spencers

I went to Marks and Spencer on Briggatein Leeds today and spoke to a couple of the staff.I wan wanting to photograph the interior of the store to from some inspiration/research/context and ideas but I spoke to a couple of the staff and they weren't willing me to take the photographs whereever.

I explained to them about the Plan A brief and they said I could photograph area that are related to plan A

What I found out......

the only engagement the customers really have with Plan A inside the stores are the writing on the walls. There weren't any other displays/ information/ campaign other than that.

They mention Plan A on some of the packaging and bags

but the impression that I got was that, at the moment its just 'background noise' and there is so excitement or any real engagement with in the store.

and outside the store...the main engagement the customers have with the Plan A is the website.


Not enough people know about Plan A....they see it on the packaging but they probably don't eve notice/ acknowledge it.

We need them to engage with Plan A more....
with the identity .....

more instore engagement,
ident to get people to be inspired and to engage

No comments:

Post a Comment