Monday 22 November 2010

FINAL DESIGN BOARDS







Here are the final design boards. I've changed the quiet a lot from the ones I made for the final crit.

The type is now 'normal' size and the images are less crammed.

On the last board....I think thats my least favorite one but i don't really know what else to do

As I need to show the pad printing that I want to do and I tried putting texts on actual photographs that I took of the studio but it was just too messy and quite distracting. So, I decided to go with the vector images, which I quite like. but now I feel like that the last board doesn't really go that well with the rest of the design boards.


I've also taken out really descriptive writing and did what Lorenzo said.

The pictures should say it all and only put things that the audience can't figure out form looking at the pictures down

So, I've explained the print process of each of the printed design rather than their function as the pictures are quite self explanatory anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment