Tuesday 16 November 2010

I made paper today!

















waiting for them to dry and getting them tomorrow morning and then I'm going to try screen print onto them

also, I was talking to someone and they said that Jame might be able to print onto them on the digital printers.....

but will have to see

I made 3 large papers
and 2 a4 ones

so I'm going to try and print the A4 ones on my normal inkjet printer and see what that looks like

also...If I can print them digitally...I'll be more likely to be able to make it into a calendar

with screen print...making a calendar with small types would just be too tricky...also the ink will probably bleed quite a lot ( according to the print man at Blenheim)

but then again...i dont know how the ink will be like on the digital printer...I'll have to see

No comments:

Post a Comment