Tuesday 9 November 2010

Possible variations of poster content

I was going to be................
  • an A0/A1 poster
  • with UV varnish
  • Silver/ Gold Foil Stamping
  • 6 colour print
  • 2 spot colours
  • CMYK
  • coated paper
  • textured paper
  • embossed paper
  • pearl coated
  • metalic ink
  • laminated
  • die cut
  • laser cut

but.........
  • times are tough
  • the earth is tired
  • the planet is tired
  • this will end up in the bin within a year anyway
  • why bother?
  • Whats the point?
  • I'm skint, so is the planet
  • planet is knackered
  • these are bad times
  • Its just another piece of beautiful trash
  • but that's not even shade of green?
  • but then what shade of green would I be ?

I want it to link to the shade of green concept...I mean it does but I dont know if I need to make it more obvious....


do I need to say it ?

Do i need to make a statement about it in this context?

No comments:

Post a Comment