Wednesday 10 November 2010

Hot Dog folds











I was trying to make a booklet by using a hot dog fold. But i wanted more pages than a regular 8 pages one so I was trying to figure out how to make one that is doubled that.

It kinda of worked but not that well....In my mind it just now kind of looks like a doubled constatina....

So I had a chat with Loraine about it and she suggested that it would probably be better if I figured out exactly what is going to be in this booklet. The exact content and number of pages.... and then think about the format that its going to be in....

I think the shape of the pages will be a standard size so no die cutting is needed, aka no waste...

but squares of rectagular?


Loraine reminded me that the tamplate for this doesn't have to be something linear... it could very well be something that folds out into different directions but ultimately folds back into a singular shape in the middle....

This is really interesting So I'm going to have a think about this

No comments:

Post a Comment