Thursday 4 November 2010

Colours

So, I'm going with the 'Shade of green' idea.

the logo, i want it to be

simplistic
minimalistic
1 colour
sophisticated
and possibly geometric-symmetrical (show the need for symmetry/balance in nature )

So i need to choose a colour for my brand identity

For my project I thought it would be 'greener' to use one spot colour of green and a black than printing in CMYK

However, for my mock ups, I will be printing with a digital printer so I will need to find a CMYK colour an best matches the pantone colour that I've picked

So the colour will be CMYK but if this was being printed with an offset , it would be one spot colour of green in different shades


choosing colours:

I want the GREEN to be

-subtle
-sophisticated
-quite muted
-pastel?
-but also strong- not 'diluted' green
-Nice

So these are some of the ones that I've been looking at from the pantone colour books







No comments:

Post a Comment