Monday 15 November 2010

Poster/Calendar.....

Okay...
So

tomorrow I need to go to Vernon street/ print to talk to the print people about making paper out of old scrap paper and then screen printing onto it.

I've looked up ways you can make you're own paper DIY style but it seems to make a whole load more sense if I made it in a workshop with proper equipments and people who actually know what they're doing..


I have a problem though...I booked print for today with James and I'd been spending so much time making my hotdog fold booklet and my packaging that I didnt actually make poster to screen print with so......

I printed off my booklet and my packaging

but unless I can drop in with James tomorrow and print off my poster design onto A2 ...I'm going to have to print it out on A3 and expose that onto a screen....

which would work perfectly fine, if I was just doing a type poster....but


I wanted to make a calendar and that is definitely impossible to make with sheets of A3 to be exposed onto a screeen....the layout etc will be shocking...

So, I'm in a dilemma...do i just make a poster or calendar?

I guess once I've made the paper, I can always photoshop the calendar design onto it as a mock thing??


So many things to do tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment