Tuesday 9 November 2010

Back to the calendar poster....

So....I should probably start designing this calendar properly...

Its simple, minimalistic, quite witty and its all going to be typographic

As the idea is quite a simple one I think I'm going to stick with making a poster that also works as a calendar.

I had some ideas of turning into something quite complicated , like in some of my sketches

I've not decided on the size/ format of the poster yet

but these are the things I've been considering

  • reduce- ink and paper wastage
  • keeping it simple
  • typographically aesthetic
  • practicality - as in...using it as a calendar so... a practical layout is important
  • material
  • size/format that is the most appropriate
  • range of texts
  • relationship between the concept of 'shade of green' and this one

No comments:

Post a Comment