Wednesday 26 January 2011

Mac Suite Session: Important information about After Effectst tactics

So, I told Mike my idea and he seems to like it. Now I need to...

  • Work with different layers that the camera will move through
  • Each layer has to have a transparent window ( I think they will be circular) that the camera can travel through
  • So, all I need to do is sort out all the different layers that I want to use and stack them on top of each other.
Also, each layer (may be not all of them ) will be their own composition So I can have other things going on.
Then that composition can be nested as a layer into the main composition.

eg. with the spinning renassance painting. That will be a layer in the main composition but it will also be its own composition with different rotation happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment