Wednesday 12 January 2011

I'm quitting ' indecisiveness'

So, I was stuck between

Crazy Cults
Mental disorders
villains
best 'narrative' voice
weirdest ingredients
mythical creatures


especially the top two.

I read this book ages ago by Psychologist, Olver Sacks called ' the man who mistook his wife for a hat and other cases'

and it had loads of different crazy mental patient cases in it but the title...'metal disorder'...is a bit off putting

even though some of these stories are just crazy

a man threw himself out of his own bed because he thought his legs were someone elses and he threw the legs out...causing himself to fall out of his own bed...

I wasn't sure the tone of voice to do this in...I mean its quite funny but these are real cases... and that might be a little bit insensitive.

The narrator one, I just thought it would be a really interesting one to use audio with and I wasn thinking of

Stephen fry
Sir David Attenborough
John hurts

and the animation could type base with the voices going over it or something.
but I dont know how much you would actually be able to do with it.

top ten voices/narrator..... it doesn't sound that interesting. I still like the idea though!


I did some research on each of these and decided to go with

TOP 10 CRAZY CULTS

I think it will be fun to narrate. with this I mean, I can narrate a story within the title sequence of what these cults are and their crazy beliefs.

I can make it humorous as well, some of these are just ridiculous.

may be, crazy cults from around the world?

I looked up some cults and there are lots from all over the world.

mainly Japan and USA....ha

No comments:

Post a Comment