Monday 10 January 2011

extend : scrabble



extend : scrabble tiles from Praefa Uennatornwaranggoon on Vimeo.

I think I'm going to use as one of my final videos. Its a little different from all the others ones.

I created the whole of the 'scrabble board' on illustrator and then imported them onto after effects. I used masks to create the effect where individual scrabble tile appears. The technique was quite simple : just key framing the individual masks


I didn't want to just use black and white for this animation as I want it to resemble a scrabble tiles as much as possible.
I thought about adding grids and points etc but I that might make the animation a bit too complicated ( not the process as it would just be a still image, but the aesthetics of it)

The san serif and upper case type, obviously like the original scrabble tiles



No comments:

Post a Comment