Thursday 28 April 2011

PRODUCT RANGE DISTRIBUTION

my first thought about this brief......

I get to do whatever I want to do..... and these are the things I want to do.

  • A copy based idea, some kinda of slogan/ tag line OR a play with words and language
  • Typography ( including layout and editorial)
  • Illustrations
  • Something about nature or food ( organic of some sort)
  • related to sustainability but I don't want the project to be about sustainability really ( thats why I thought, nature would be a good topic )
  • Visual Identity/ Branding
  • to promote, enthuse and inform
  • promotional materials ( posters, etc)

So.... from the workshop yesterday and from looking over my briefs again...these are basically the things I was wanting to take from the briefs in detailed ( but I will need to narrow everything down as I can't do them all )


FAKERY :
  • typography
  • playing with words and language
  • defining your own target market
TYPE FACTORY
  • to promote
  • museum&gallery
  • complete branding and identity
  • aims to inform and enthuse visitors about...... ( doesn't have to be about type)
  • the 'museum' includes cafe, book store, exhibition space etc
  • booklet and treatment of cover as one of the promotional materials
  • outdoor advertising

FABER and FABER
  • typographic
  • about films
IMBALANCE
  • the subject of IMBALANCE - applying it to the natural world
  • can relate to sustainability
  • factual - research driven
  • informative
  • typography
NOT JUST FLEURONS

  • Subject of plants ( relate to nature)
  • informative
  • highlight
  • eye catching
  • typographic



other additional stuff I want to do ...


FOOD
sustainability
Illustrations
print media
texture

No comments:

Post a Comment