Monday 7 February 2011

angel









This is one of the layers that's going to be nested into the main composition.

The angel is going to transform into an alien....somehow...

I still need to draw the alien but in the mean time I've nested this into the main comp and animated the background.

I've masked a whole in the composition so that it's the same shpae at the symbol.

I order to make the layer look nicer, I''m going to place one of the symbol over the hole and animate it so that the symbol falls downs JUST before the camera about move through this hole. Otherwise the audience will just se this big black hole in the middle of the composition. It's probably not that bad but I think it definitely looks nice with it covered. It also seems more effectively, where there's movement interacting the window/ hole along with the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment