Monday 14 February 2011

ALL FINAL PIECES OUGD202

OUGD202TITLE

final video from Praefa Uennatornwaranggoon on Vimeo.




The final 50 second title sequence. Generally I'm happy about the finished video . It was quite tricky to get the camera to work perfectly.

Moving the individual composition along the x-axis, changing the size in relation to the position, the pace of the camera.

I think if I knew how it worked better, I would have saved me a lot of time and I could have been more precise with the pace of the video.
For example, I probably should have made some of the composition bigger than they are, or even just the background of that particular composition. As the ones at the back are much smaller and if they're really far away then you can see the edges etc.



OUGD202IDENT1

IDENT 1 from Sai on Vimeo.



OUGD202IDENT2

IDENT 2 from Sai on Vimeo.



OUGD202IDENT3

IDENT 3 from Sai on Vimeo.



OUGD202IDENT4

IDENT 4 from Sai on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment